What is Individual Insurance?
Individual insurance is coverage that you purchase on your own for you personally or your family (adults, kids, seniors) independently from an employer.
Finkelstein Financial Services offers a wide range of group and individual insurance products to clients for their estate planning, business planning, succession planning and tax sheltered accumulation
We work with clients and their professional advisors to identify the principal issues and areas of financial concern. By providing a variety of planning, group and individual insurance solutions, we are here to help solving the problems.
Finkelstein Financial Services expertise in estate planning and life insurance includes:
- Group and Individual Life Insurance
- Corporate Owned Life Insurance including:
- Shareholders' Agreements
- Insuring Capital Gains Tax
- Key Person Insurance
- Tax Exempt Life Insurance Accumulations Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Retirement Compensation Arrangements
- Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Care Funding
- Long Term Care Plans
- Family Business Succession
- Disability Insurance - provides a monthly income in the event you are unable to work due to an injury or illness. This type of coverage is crucial for self employed individuals and people who do not have disability insurance through their employer.
Life insurance is a protection against financial loss that would result from the death of an insured in which the policy pays out a tax free amount to the beneficiary. There are three types of life insurances:
Term Life Insurance
This provides insurance coverage for a stated term, a great way to cover temporary insurance needs.
Whole Life Insurance
This provides permanent coverage with a guaranteed death benefit and level premiums. Plan gains value over time and is subject to investment gains and loses/
Universal Life Insurance
This provides permanent insurance with an optional tax sheltered investment component. Death benefit can be level or increasing making this an excellent option for estate preservation and maximization.
To read more about Life Insurance please review detailed articles here